About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ridin' FAST...

So obsessed! It's Thursday again and tonight is the VBC Time Trial! I'm pretty sure that I won't beat last week's time, but that's not the point. It's 10 miles of fast riding FUN! Hoping that the wind will cooperate...no wind, no wind...no wind!

Will update later with an unofficial time...IF I remember to un-click my computer. Oh, check out the weekly snapshot of times at http://www.vancouverbicycleclub.com/...my times are listed under TWO names.

****Update****

Posted another faster time over the previous ride...32:58! For some reason I thought I was slower, but I just wasn't remembering my time from the previous week...WOO HOO!

On the down side, Tom ended up getting a flat with 1 mile to go... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment