About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

17 days....

YIKES!

I was feeling okay about Blue Lake not being so far away. I don't know why I'm starting to feel a little anxious over this now...it's a mystery.

This morning I was at Starbucks enjoying a Misto and my book when along came the associate principal at the Vancouver Arts & Academics school. I had forgotten that I challenged him months ago to train for a sprint tri way. I offered to keep him on task, but then fell off the face of the earth. Anyway, he reported to me that he had done his first tri last weekend and felt alright about it. He posted a decent time for a first tri and he mentioned that he was looking forward to Blue Lake in a couple of weeks.

Then it hit me...the Du is just over two weeks away...and I've been in training light mode this week. I doubt that we'll get to ride the TT tomorrow evening (stupid rain) so we'll have to make sure that we do a good Brick on Saturday. This week is the big one...a 15 min run, 45 min ride and then another 15 min run...YIKES! I don't know why I'm freaking out now...we are doing this for fun!

Yeah, that's it...FUN. I need to find the fun in this again... 

RUN-RIDE-RUN?

No comments:

Post a Comment