About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's Just Too Hot

There just is NO way that we will ride the VBC Time Trial tonight and not die of heat stroke! Riding in the heat is one thing, but our other option would require us to sit and bake in the heat. So no Velodrome tonight either. I do believe that a climate controlled restaurant and a walk around another climate controlled store is in the works for this evening.

I would like a little less summer...please.


1 comment:

  1. I do not blame you at all!! Get somewhere air conditioned and do it next time!! :)

    ReplyDelete