About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Don't Know Why...There's No Sun Up in the Sky...

Stormy Weather...


Woke up to a lot of wind and rain this morning and not running seemed like the sane choice at the time. The majority of the day has been very windy and very rainy with a report of a tornado touching down in Battle Ground. Don't know if that is what they are calling it officially, but the photos that I have seen suggests that something significant happened right before lunch. Not only was there a tornado like event, there was a lot of thunder...

A LOT!

So, now we are set to run after I arrive home from work which will get us out on the road around 5:30 or 5:45 at the latest. I'll be ready to get out and brave what's left of the rain storms that have been blowing through the Pacific NW.

Check back later for an update - might even be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment