About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

How Much Longer?

Daily Grind :)
With the rain as crazy as it has been this week, I decided that doing 2 mile runs would be adequate. I don't like to be out in the rain any longer than I need to. This morning's run started out fine - no rain, but about 3/4 mile into the run it started to rain...and then REALLY started to rain. 

The rain coming down caused me to realize that today is ONLY Day 14. Maybe it feels like we have been this for a long time because it has been raining a lot recently. I don't know...but it feels a lot longer and the thing that gets me - we have 23 more days to go. That seems like a lot for some reason. It's probably the rain. I am starting to really not like the rain and this is our weather for the next few months. 

Tomorrow is another day - hopefully a 3 mile day. The two mile route is getting old....ALL of the two mile routes are getting old - haha!

Okay enough of this already. All this running is making me more than a mediocre runner! 

23 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment