About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Got a Little Sick...

This was my slowest average in a while - not gonna beat myself up.
For the first time in a very long time, I called in sick to work. It was finally my turn to get sick. Stomach flu bug finally landed on me and caused all sorts of not so fun stuff. Which really resulted in me becoming very dehydrated and not really interested in eating or drinking anything for fear that it might not want to stay in my body. I am better now, but not 100%

This morning we did get out and do the minimum of 1 mile though. However, since I didn't feel like drinking or eating much yesterday it was the worst mile I have run in a long time. Today I'm working at hydrating better and actually ate today. My hope is that my average will be better than what I ran this morning. Not bad, but also not in keeping with the times that I have been posting this past week.

Tomorrow is another day and I am planning on our minimum of 2 miles. I don't think that I'll push it, but who knows. I've been known to do that. Especially if I am feeling good; so I guess I hope that I don't feel THAT good. Just enough to be satisfied with my minimum standards for this running streak.

And the Running Streak continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment