About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Monday, December 21, 2015

Run Streak is Still Alive

I just noticed that one of the red marks doesn't belong!

So I took some time off of work, but not running.

The streak is alive and well and we are 12 runs away from being DONE! We got out everyday though except for this morning. I think I was making my peace with having to go back to work and that is a little bit of a process for me! We'll get out as soon as I arrive home from work before we head over to our friend's house for a little Christmas celebration with our favorite people. We will run the minimum 1 mile distance. That way we won't be terribly late and get to eat a little bit of pizza without too much guilt. Just a little guilt...or NONE AT ALL...Hahaha!!!!

EASY - PEASY!

12 runs left as of this very moment...soon to be 11 left to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment