About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

There Was a Lull

I wanted to get to 3 miles, but I was happy to be back home regardless.
In the rain this morning and oh man was it somewhat tropical at around 60 degrees! I was out in capris and a long sleeve top, no jacket or gloves.

We got lucky though - the first part of our run, to the traffic light at the high school was mostly rain free. That in itself was refreshing. As we were making our way back to Pinecrest and then down into Shorecrest the rain started to pick up a little.

Our morning routine has changed slightly and we are able to actually get out a little later if desired. We got out around 5:40 or so. I don't know why I didn't think about how many cars would be out, traffic is a little more alive 40 minutes later than our usual start time. I'm not sure how much I like that. We'll try a later start time again tomorrow and then make a final determination.

Day 13 is done, 24 to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment