About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Day 7 - Almost 100%

Today was an easy 2 miles which was what I was hoping for. It appears that this route is getting easier these days. Even with a brief walk break there was a negative split at the end of it all.

Tomorrow we'll do three and then I will propose 4 on Friday. Saturday is the Ugly Sweater Run in Ridgefield.

I think I would have been more bummed out if my stomach bug were to hit a couple of weeks into this streak. Instead, having done less than a week it didn't seem like a big deal. Not to me anyway. Things like this will help keep this goal in perspective. It wouldn't be the end of the world if we weren't able to make it happen. There is always next time.

#RWRunStreak baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment